Jake interviews Tom the founder of Snap Safe and a veteran of the Firearms industry.
Welcome to Episode 55 of Gun Guy Radio,—-this is the podcast that shines a positive light on the firearms lifestyle.
I’m Your host Jake Challand and this is Greg Bakken theeee oppressed California Gun Owner.
This is your weekly dose of positive firearms talk, without the politics.
Week in Review:
- Jake Found lower parts kit for AR-15 build!
- Greg Hosted a family friendly shooting trip, bought ammo at Walmart, Conceal Carry Permit class.
Main Topic: Snap Safes
Check-out our wish list here: Amazon GGR wish list
This Weeks Winner: Mike McCreary Brownells BVL-160 Flashlight $59.99
Next Week’s Giveaway: Brownells Tactical Plus Rifle Sling – Black
Enter by Subscribing to our email newsletter
James – Retired Army Soldier: Just found you guys recently and I’m many episodes behind in the listening but making my way to your current broadcast. Almost finished with the G v M&P v XDM. Will be making up my mind soon and making my first handgun purchase. Great, informative show, enjoy listening. Keep it up.
- Feedback – JZ@gunguyradio.com
- Record a voicemail message (815) 290-9777
- Don’t forget to purchase your Gun Guy Radio stickers at gunguyradio.com/stickers to help support the Firearms Radio Network
- Review us on Itunes
- Facebook.com/GunGuyRadio page
- GunGuyRadio.com site for show notes
- Join the NRA
- Join the Second Amendment Foundation
- The Firearms Radio Network Needs your help!