Welcome to Episode 096 of Gun Guy Radio,—-this is the podcast that shines a positive light on the firearms lifestyle. I’m Your host Jake Challand and this is your weekly dose of positive firearms talk, without the politics.
- Brownells helps make this episode of Gun Guy Radio Possible.
- Selection Service Satisfaction
- Find it all at Brownells
- Go to www.gunguyradio.com/Satisfaction
Shoutout and sad farewell to our photographer and GGR Episode Artwork Designer Kirby.
Firearms Insider Devin has been promoted to Senior Producer. Changing the format to more of a discussion panel. Seeking hosts for this new format. Experience with Handguns, Rifles, Shotguns, Competition, Reloading & Gunsmithing
Gear Dad is the winner for Duluth’s $100 Gift card this week!
Gun and Gear Review Hosts Needed
Devin Promoted to Senior Producer and we’ll changing the show format
I’m looking for an assistant producer and co-host for Gun Guy Radio. Email me at Jake@firearmsradio.tv of interested. Must have experience with audio editing, have knowledge of wordpress and of course be a Gun Guy.
Main Topic: Brandon Maddox from Owner of FFL 123 and http://www.dakotasilencer.com/
So you want to be your own FFL?
What does FFL mean?
What are the different types of FFLs?
If I just want to transfer “regular” guns which one do I need?
Type 1 transfers
Type 07 buy sell assemble manufacture
What do I need for ammo?
Can individuals acquire an FFL?
Do I have to have a store front?
What requirements do they put on me for having an FFL in my home?
I have young children, is this a problem? Does the ATFE frown on this?
Isn’t the ATFE really a pain in the butt to deal with?
How long does the process take from start to finish?
If interested in getting an FFL by using the FFL123 Guide please visit GGR affilate link by going to http://www.gunguyradio.com/ffl
Pocket Carry with Duluth Jeans?
Gun Guy Radio Product Spotlight:
Next Giveaway December 22nd!: MIDWEST INDUSTRIES, INC. – AR-15/M16 GEN II SS SERIES HANDGUARD & BROWNELLS – AR-15/M16 CRITICAL TOOLS KIT
Jim G: episode 94 you were talking conceal carry at 6’4″ 430 pounds IWB/OWB just not an option so I have 3 different Maxpedition paks that I carry or a Galco Jack Ass shoulder rig with different holsters mostly carry my 23 with a 9MM barrel essentially a Glock 19 , plus when it’s 110 degrees we ain’t wearing jeans let alone jean shorts. So I dress pretty light and with practice the off carry paks are very easy to deal with. On the plus side a knife light pepper spray along with wallet and money clip and phone carry just as well and not in you shorts pockets.
you were talking tactical .22’s my fave is the Sig Saur 522 classic none of the conversion kits work worth a darn for me. But the 10/22 reigns supreme in our house. Big G
SPONSOR – Ryan Cross Hunter of Design – www.hunterofdesign.com
Don’t forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link http://www.gunguyradio.com/Satisfaction
- Feedback – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t forget to purchase your Gun Guy Radio stickers
- Remember to subscribe to us in iTunes so that you never miss a show and please leave us a review there as well. http://www.gunguyradio.com/itunes
- Join the NRA
- Join the Second Amendment Foundation
- FRN Android APP http://www.firearmsradio.tv/android
- Don’t forget to check out the other shows on the Firearms Radio Network Subscribe and listen for free at http://www.firearmsradio.tv/itunes
- We Like Shooting Podcast Mention
- Subscribe by going to welikeshootingpodcast.com or searching for “we like shooting” in iTunes http://welikeshootingpodcast.com/itunes