Max Michel shares his secrets for training smarter, setting goals and doing the hard work to realize your dreams.
Welcome to Episode 111 of Gun Guy Radio! This is the podcast that shines a positive light on the firearms lifestyle. I’m Your host Jake Challand and this is your weekly dose of positive firearms talk, without the politics.
- I’m back! - Wife gave birth to healthy son weighing in at 8lbs 15 ozs 21 inches
- Practically Tactical Website is completely launch and all back episodes are live! http://practacpodcast.com/
Great Bond Arms Giveaway
- We are giving away the new Bond Arms “Back-up” in 45ACP!
- You get an entry for every quality Gun or Gear
- Submit your review at http://firearmsinsider.tv/submit/
- Announcing the winner on May 4th! All reviews must be submitted by April 30th
Brownells helps make this episode of Gun Guy Radio Possible.
- Selection Service Satisfaction
- Find it all at Brownells
- Go to www.gunguyradio.com/Satisfaction
Main Topic: Max Michel - Professional Shooting and Trainer Team Captain of Team Sig Sauer
- Max’s Bio: http://maxmichel.com/max-michels-bio/
- USAMU’s Action Pistol Team
- Mindset and Goal setting
- New Competition Shooter Tips
- First shooting rig
- First match
- Training tips
- Getting Kids Started – Junior Shooters
- Final Thoughts
- What I like about LAPG
- LA Police Gear Operator Gloves starting at $9.99
- Free Shipping on all orders over $89
Allie: Hi guys, great show. I left a review on Itunes (Grendeltoo). I just discovered your podcast. As a person who is left of center on everything BUT the 2nd amendment, I appreciate the politic free environment. I just started shooting USPSA and Steel Challenge so some shows centered around these shooting sports would be cool. Congrats on the new baby. And thanks again for the show – I know it must be a lot of work, but there are folks out here in podcast land that appreciate it. I’ll spread the word. Allie
Gun Guy Radio Product Spotlight: Sawyer Water Filter System
March Giveaway – NEBRASKA STAR BEEF – LUCKY BRAND OUTDOORSMAN JERKY
- Series3 AR Multitasker tool BLK G10, Plain Edge Blade
- Still need to hear from the winner for the month of February is: Brady Brown
SPONSOR – Ryan Cross Hunter of Design – www.hunterofdesign.com
- Feedback – Please share your thoughts by leaving a comment at the bottom of the shows notes or youtube video for this week’s episode.
- Remember to subscribe to us in iTunes so that you never miss a show and please leave us a review there as well. http://www.gunguyradio.com/itunes
- Join the NRA
- Join the Second Amendment Foundation
- Don’t forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link http://www.gunguyradio.com/Satisfaction
- You can also contribute to the show by shopping Amazon.com via our affiliate banners or link: http://www.firearmsradio.tv/amazon
- Don’t forget to check out the other shows on the Firearms Radio Network Subscribe and listen for free at http://www.firearmsradio.tv/itunes
- Check out the (podcast that we are currently promoting) Handgun Radio